Friday, January 20, 2012

Your worst fear



It's Friday....

What is one of your worst fears? Some of you might feel like you're not afraid of anything anymore, and if you're not that's OK.  What was one of your fears growing up?

For example, mine were spiders. If I were going to write about it, I would describe how when I saw them, I would imagine them crawling on me. I could write about how when I closed my eyes sometimes I would see them, all eight legs moving in unison. When you write, help the person reading imagine what you are writing with your descriptions. Use imagery and figurative language.

It could be something physical or something psychological like being afraid of heights.

Your response should be at least five sentences. Be creative, yet appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment