Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Joepa

Joe Paterno (Joepa) died this last week. He was Penn State's football coach for 46 years. He build a legacy there that was overshadowed by a scandal at the school involving a student and a staff member. Here is an article that discusses more about his life:

http://news.yahoo.com/fired-penn-state-coach-joe-paterno-dead-85-151950813--spt.html

You will all build a legacy of some sort in your lives. Most of us will leave a lasting affect on each other whether we got along or not. A legacy is something physical like property or money that you leave behind. It can also be a reputation (think like a family legacy).

What legacy would you like to leave behind?
What would you like to be remembered for?
Be detailed yet appropriate.

Ways you can start:
A legacy I would leave behind is...
I would be remembered for...
I feel this is where I would make my mark because...

No comments:

Post a Comment