Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guess what?

Using appropriate writing, describe a place or physical thing without writing the name. Let's see how vivid and detailed you can be without writing what it is.

For example:

I use my fingers to click on the keys. I frantically extend my fingers and watch the screen as the words appear. I play games when I shouldn't and try to minimize the screens before Ms. L comes through. I push my palm over the mouse to direct the pointing arrow. Success! I finished typing the answers to CNN news and successfully completed the level without Ms. L seeing me.

You can pick something that would be harder to guess, but be descriptive without giving it away. Let's pick the best one and see if we can guess as a class.

KEEP IT SCHOOL COOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment