Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Check

Reflect on your weekend.

What is something you did that was pure fun (keep it school cool). Think of a movie you watched or who you hung out with.

What was something you had to do that maybe you didn't want to. Think of a family function or hanging out with someone you really didn't want to hang out with?

How did it go? What could have been better? Would you make a different choice next weekend?

Ways to start:

Something I did this weekend that was fabulous was...
I felt like this was fun because...
Something I did that I wasn't really into was...
Someone I saw that I wasn't really into hanging out with was...
I would make a different choice next week. The choice I would make is to...
I would NOT make a different choice next week. I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment