Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am better than you!

Luis and Esmeralda take a chance on competing to win the mascot contest at school. They were tired of seeing their schools mascot, the Aztec represented in the wrong way, by what they called "Anglo" students.They felt they knew more about the culture and what "Aztec" really represented.
Has their ever been a time when you felt you could do a better job at something than what was being done?
Write about it.
What was the situation where you thought you were better at something than what was being done?
What happend?
Did you try it and do a better job?

Ways to start...
A time when I knew I could do a better job at something was when_______________.
What happend was________________.
I tried my hardest to _________________and the results were______________.

No comments:

Post a Comment