Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THREE on it

Make a list of three things that you are heavily interested in or knowledgeable about. For example: skateboarding or painting houses because you help your uncle. Also write about what makes you experienced or knowledgeable about it. If went to interview for a job how would you explain your knowledge about these THREE things?


Ways to start:
Three things that I am knowledgeable about are_______________, _________________ and _____________

I am knowledgeable about _____________because ________________.
I am also knowledgeable about ____________ because ______________.
Lastly, I am knowledgeable about ________________ because _______________.
I feel that these are good skills I have because________________.

Be creative, be appropriate, be detailed, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment